Wednesday 16 July 2014

So this week I have had a play with some boe beauty Matte Lip Creams.
$2? hmmm surely they won't be fabulous but I thought I would give them a go considering all the hype around the brand at the moment.
Here's what I thought:

4 shades available - Nude, Blush Pink, Shocking Pink & Pillar Box


 First 2 shades - Pillar Box & Shocking Pink. WOW! What pigmentation and the formulation is surprisingly creamy and the staying power is quite amazing. Loving the Red which is called Pillar Box.  
 
2nd 2x shades - Blush Pink & Nude. I'm a real sucker for a subtle pink that can be worn everyday so I was really surprised and thrilled to have found "Blush Pink" definitely my new staple lip product! Once again the formulation is lovely and creamy and the staying power completely took me by surprise.
 
So all in all WELL DONE boe beauty for designing such beautiful products at a ridiculous price point of $2!
boe beauty is exclusive to Big W and I heard a rumour that they have just received more stock in store!
 
BBx   

No comments:

Post a Comment