Monday 7 July 2014

be a boe beauty VIP

This has got to be one of the most creative and exciting campaigns I have yet come across and to be honest - boe beauty never cease to amaze me with $2 (ridiculous!!!) products that are funnily enough quite good! Available in Big W stores in Australia.
I use their pressed powder everyday and am truly happy with the results. It's highly pigmented and stays on and for $2 who cares if it lasts a few hours and I have to re-apply.
I like to powder my nose anyway .. it makes me feel like I'm staying on top of looking my best :) Plus if I'm on a date I get to text the girls from the bathroom and fill them in on whether he is a real dud or not! hehe

So I need to share this with you all ... I will definitely be entering this competition!
The winner receives a VIP status, a product named after them and a cute tiara and sash!
How exciting! You do need to be a beauty blogger, beauty editor or beauty vlogger to enter which I think is such a brill idea! Well done boe beauty - Hats off to you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment