Monday 23 June 2014

I am so overwhelmed with the support I am already receiving for my new blog .. can you believe I actually set it up yesterday! Time sure does go far too quickly! I am however going to need at least 6 more hours in my day so if I start drinking too much wine at night on the couch and put on some extra kgs - well it's worth it!

So here I am - ready to take you all on my journey ... I'm hoping to enlighten you all with beauty insights and humour .. I hope to make you all belly laugh at least once but I promise not to let your Mascara run! That's just plain bitchy!

Enjoy! x

8 comments:

  1. I very much look forward to following your blog.
    ooohh....and it looks like I am your very first commenter ...is that a word?...*shrugs*....it is now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fawn! It's definitely a word now! I will make sure I use it so we can both have a chuckle :) I'm really looking forward to sharing my world with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very special being the first...I shall boast about that at your first blogaversary in a years time :)

      Delete
  3. And we can have cake and wine to celebrate Fawn! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammy! Welcome. Having been in the beauty industry precisely 2 minutes I look forward to you sharing all your knowledgy goodness!
    Can I suggest you sign up to Blog Lovin' - mostly because it would make it easier for me to follow you (I don't have Facebook right now).
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsey! Thanks so much and welcome to my beauty-ful world :)
      I will definitely sign up with Blog Lovin! I'm going to have a fun filled weekend of spa treatments so stay tuned .... xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your new blog Sammy - looking forward to seeing more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Serena! I'm looking forward to reviewing some products on the weekend! xx

      Delete